I just walked outside and saw this...😳
The more I look at it, the more it reminds me of the insaaane detail all around us😍
What reminds you of the beauty in the creation around us?
I hate it when dudes try to chase me
But I love it when you try to save me
'Cause I'm just a lady
I love it when we play 1950
It's so cold that your stare's 'bout to kill me
I'm surprised when you kiss me
GOOD NEWS! 🌴🏖️🌊
I have never promoted any destination since but this one is worth-telling you guys.
I'm sure many of you are searching for an unusual type of getaway. Yep, like-minded people!
So here's Apo Island, Dumaguete in Negros Oriental, Philippines!
When I was there a few years ago, I never expected any but in return left me with so much wonder.
1. It's a very small island (you can see everything in a day) with unexpectedly many locals living around peacefully.
2. It's so virgin that the water supply only comes from the spring and electricity is only available from 6PM to 11PM. Wind gets harsh by the night and it's a total adventure!
3. A beautiful coral garden is accessible for snorkelers! Believe me, there I've seen the best reefs in my life. Even the pictures you find online don't do justice. .
4. Swim with turtles. There's one part of the day when they show up and they're huuuuge. I got scared but they seemed harmless though. .
5. One of the top 10 diving spots in the world. I didn't know this before and I'm sure to be back in time to discover more.
If you want to be away from everything and be one with nature, consider this island and wander with your best friend! You'll surely enjoy, 💯 percent guaranteed!
Ever been here? Share me in the comments, I'll be very happy to know about it! 🤗
Continua il nostro viaggio nei luoghi più magici di Italia e del mondo. Luoghi dove entrare in contatto in profondo contatto con la natura, luoghi liberi (e gratuiti), con atmosfere profondamente spirituali, dove rigenerarsi e osservare il passaggio delle stagioni.
Oggi siamo a #Segesta ➡️ link in bio